Visitor Services Team Leader
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and highly organised individual to supervise and develop the Visitor Services Team. You will enhance the knowledge and performance of the team in order to increase visitor engagement and enhance the Galleries reputation as a visitor attraction. The Visitor Service Team Leader will ensure that the Visitor Services Team proactively encourages donations and merchandise sales and encourage visitors to visit both the Serpentine Gallery and Serpentine Sackler Gallery.
The Team Leader will manage, motivate and develop the Galleries’ Visitor Services Team to:
- Improve knowledge and performance in order to increase visitor engagement and enhance the Gallery’s reputation as a visitor attraction.
- Ensure that the public is informed about all Serpentine exhibitions, the Pavilion, projects, public programmes and educational events.
- Ensure that the Visitor Services Team proactively encourages donations and merchandise sales.
- Ensure that the brand and vision of the Gallery is communicated in an effective manner.
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience managing, leading and motivating a team.
- Experience working in a customer-facing environment delivering the highest standard of customer service.
- Clear and effective communication skills, verbal and written.
- Effective interpersonal skills to forge and develop strong work relationships with people at all levels across the organisation.
For further information, please click here.
The closing date for applications is 20th November 2018.
To apply, please forward a CV, and Cover Letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the vacancy title in the subject line.
The Serpentine is an equal opportunities employer